- Online orders may come flatpacked and require assembly.
- Additional charges may apply for rural and out of town customers.
- Systems commercial furniture are not responsible for any part deliveries or delay in delivery of goods as a result of events outside of our control.
- All goods must be inspected for damage before signing the delivery docket. We cannot make a claim to a carrier on your behalf once the goods have been signed as having been received in ‘Good order and condition’.
- Any damage to goods must be noted on the delivery docket at the time of receipt and all claims must be lodged with Systems Commercial Furniture within 48 hrs of receiving the goods.
- Estimated delivery times: We’ll let you know your approximate delivery date when we receive your order. Some larger items are delivered using a furniture carrier.
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING
No hassle communication was always at a high standard and the guys that dropped the products off were polite and very efficient, would definitely recommend and use again.
Fabulous service, and a great range or products. Would recommend.
Great team, NZ made for the win
Systems Commercial Furniture is the go to
We've been a regular customer for over 20 years due to the fact that we receive prompt friendly and professional service regardless if our order is big or small. Thanks Systems!